Characteristic Jurassic mollusks from northern Alaska / by Ralph W. Imlay.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (33 unnumbered pages, 5 unnumbered pages of plates) : map + 1 plate.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1955.
Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"A study showing that the northern Alaskan faunal succession agrees with that elsewhere in the Boreal region and in other parts of North America and in northwest Europe."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 92-93) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mollusks, Fossil > Alaska.
North Slope (Alaska)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-D
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 274-D.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.