Fossil algae from Eniwetok, Funafuti, and Kita-Daito-Jima / by J. Harlan Johnson.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (49 unnumbered pages, 14 unnumbered pages of plates) : map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1961.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 26, 2014).
"A description of 90 species, including 4 new ones, belonging to 16 genera, and a discussion of the value of algae as paleoecological indicators and rock builders."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 947) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 260-Z
- Bikini and nearby atolls, Marshall Islands
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 260-Z.
- Bikini and nearby atolls, Marshall Islands.