Solid waste/disease relationships : a literature survey / by Thrift G. Hanks.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM FS 2.300:UIH-6 (Text)||2126-7225||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ix, 179 pages).
- Publisher: Cincinnati : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Bureau of Disease Prevention and Environmental Control, National Center for Urban and Industrial Health, Solid Wastes Program, 1967.
Conducted by the Life Systems Division of Aerojet-General Corporation, Azusa, Calif., under contract with Solid Wastes Program (formerly, the Office of Solid Wastes).
Issued also as vol. 1 of a five volume series, Literature survey of solid waste/disease relationships, published by the Life Systems Division, Aerojet-General Corporation.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 133-147).
|Funding Information Note:||
Written for the Solid Wastes Program contract no. Ph.86-66-151
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, title from PDF title page (EPA website, viewed Sept. 1, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Refuse and refuse disposal > Health aspects.
Communicable diseases > Transmission.
Diseases > Causes and theories of causation.
Sewage > Microbiology.
Search for related items by series
- Environmental health series. [UIH] Urban and industrial health ; 6
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 999-UIH-6
- Environmental health series. Urban and industrial health ; 6.
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 999-UIH-6.