Solid waste/disease relationships : a literature survey / by Thrift G. Hanks.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM FS 2.300:UIH-6 (Text)||2126-7225||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ix, 179 pages).
- Publisher: Cincinnati : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Bureau of Disease Prevention and Environmental Control, National Center for Urban and Industrial Health, Solid Wastes Program, 1967.
|General Note:|| "SW-1c."
Conducted by the Life Systems Division of Aerojet-General Corporation, Azusa, Calif., under contract with Solid Wastes Program (formerly, the Office of Solid Wastes).
Issued also as vol. 1 of a five volume series, Literature survey of solid waste/disease relationships, published by the Life Systems Division, Aerojet-General Corporation.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 133-147).
|Funding Information Note:|| Written for the Solid Wastes Program contract no. Ph.86-66-151
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource, title from PDF title page (EPA website, viewed Sept. 1, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Refuse and refuse disposal > Health aspects.
Communicable diseases > Transmission.
Diseases > Causes and theories of causation.
Sewage > Microbiology.
Search for related items by series
- Environmental health series. [UIH] Urban and industrial health ; 6
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 999-UIH-6
- Environmental health series. Urban and industrial health ; 6.
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 999-UIH-6.