Military Injury Surgical Systems Integrated Operationally Nationwide to Achieve Zero Preventable Deaths Act : report (to accompany H.R. 880) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-330 (Text)||2126-7198||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (10 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
"September 25, 2017."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from caption (FDsys web site, viewed on Oct. 5, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Emergency medical services > Law and legislation > United States.
Medicine, Military > Law and legislation > United States.
Trauma centers > Law and legislation > United States.
Emergency management > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-330
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-330.