Resolution of inquiry requesting the President and directing the Attorney General to transmit, respectively, certain documents to the House of Representatives relating to the removal of former Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey : adverse report together with dissenting views (to accompany H. Res. 488).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-335 (Text)||2126-7075||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (14 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 2017.
"September 28, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on Oct. 2, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Comey, James B., Jr., 1960-
United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Officials and employees > Dismissal of.
United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-335
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-335.