Fair Chance Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 842, to prohibit federal agencies and federal contractors from requesting that an applicant for employment disclose criminal history record information before the applicant has received a conditional offer, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-162 (Text)||2126-7071||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 20 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
"September 25, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on Oct. 2, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Employee screening > Law and legislation > United States.
Privacy, Right of > United States.
Disclosure of information > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-162
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-162.