- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD J BUR (Text)||30032001799243||JUVENILE AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780525494744 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [8 audio discs (approximately 9 hours)?] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Westminster, Maryland?] : [Books on Tape], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
[Typographic symbols and accents removed for systems compatibility.]
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Tara Sands, Arthur Morey, Danny Campbell & Olivia Mackenzie-Smith.
Thirteen-year-old Nikki Demere is an orphan and a kleptomaniac, making her the perfect girl to portray the Trevors' daughter in witness protection, but she soon learns that the biggest threat to her new family's security comes from her own past.
|Source of Description Note:||
Title and description based on researched data; resource not viewed.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Fiction.
Witness protection programs > Fiction.