The anti-bullying and teasing book for preschool classrooms / Barbara Sprung and Merle Froschl with Blythe Hinitz ; illustrations: Kathy Dobbs ; photographs: Mary Duru and Herman Hinitz
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip057/2005002659.html - Table of contents
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1004/2005002659-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1004/2005002659-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Morgan Co PL - Martinsville Main Library||371.58 SPR (Text)||78551000533991||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780876592427
- ISBN: 0876592426
- Physical Description: 126 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: Beltsville, Md. : Gryphon House, c2005.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 111-121) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| How to use this guide -- The classroom environment -- Family involvement -- Community theme -- Feelings theme -- Friendship theme -- Teasing and bullying theme.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Resource book for preschool teachers that provides activities and techniques to prevent and address teasing and bullying in the classroom"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bullying in schools > Prevention.
Teasing > Prevention.
Education, Preschool > Activity programs.