The sun and her flowers / Rupi Kaur.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781449488895 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1449488897 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Andrews McMeel, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Divided into five chapters and illustrated by Kaur, the sun and her flowers is a journey of wilting, falling, rooting, rising, and blooming. A celebration of love in all its forms. this is the recipe of life said my mother as she held me in her arms as I wept think of those flowers you plant in the garden each year they will teach you that people too must wilt fall root risen order to bloom.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Self-actualization (Psychology) > Poetry.