The wildcat's claw / Varian Johnson.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781338191097 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1338191098 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (4hr., 46 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Scholastic, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Nicola Barber.
The four heroes of Erdas are fugitives on the run in this new chapter of the New York Times bestselling series!
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human-animal relationships > Juvenile fiction.
Good and evil > Juvenile fiction.
Shapeshifting > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series