The runaway species : how human creativity remakes the world / David Eagleman and Anthony Brandt.
- ISBN: 9781520084794 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 152008479X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 40 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Mauro Hantman.
Our ability to remake our world is unique among all living things. But where does our creativity come from, how does it work, and how can we harness it to improve our lives, schools, businesses, and institutions? The Runaway Species is a deep-dive into the creative mind, a celebration of the human spirit, and a vision of how we can improve our future by understanding and embracing our ability to innovate. Composer Anthony Brandt and neurologist David Eagleman seek to discover what lies at the heart of humanity's ability-and drive-to create. Examining hundreds of examples of human creativity, Brandt and Eagleman draw out what creative acts have in common and view them through the lens of cutting-edge neuroscience, uncovering the essential elements of this critical human ability and encouraging a more creative future for all of us.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject