The lifegiving table : nurturing faith through feasting, one meal at a time [electronic resource] / Sally Clarkson.
- ISBN: 9781683669630 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1683669630 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 53 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: christianaudio.com, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| Make your table a place where your family and friends long to be--where they will find rest, renewal, and a welcome full of love. Beloved author Sally Clarkson (The Lifegiving Home, Own Your Life, Desperate) believes that meals lovingly served at home (and the time spent gathered together around the table) are a much-needed way to connect more deeply with our families and open our kids' hearts. Food and faith, mingled in everyday life, become the combination for passing on God's love to each person who breaks bread with us. In The Lifegiving Table, Sally shares her own family stories, favorite recipes, and practical ideas to help you get closer to the people you love . . . and grow in faith together.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinners and dining > Religious aspects > Christianity.