- ISBN: 9781449487850 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1449487858 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Andrews McMeel, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Structured like an old-school mix-tape, Stuff I've Been Feeling Lately is Alicia Cook's lyric message to anyone who has dealt with addiction. "Side A" touches on all aspects of the human condition: life, death, love, trauma, and growth. "Side B" contains haunting black-out remixes of those poems.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Self-doubt > Poetry.
Loss (Psychology) > Poetry.
Coming of age > Poetry.
American poetry > 21st century.