The day she can't forget [electronic resource] / Meg Carter.
- ISBN: 9781520081373 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1520081375 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (10hr., 19 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Lucy Paterson.
|Summary, etc.:|| On a cold evening, Zeb, a single mum in her thirties, is found wandering aimlessly on a remote road. She is dazed, confused, and bloodied. She doesn't know where she is or how she got there. She has travelled far from home and someone has attacked her. Memory loss means she can trust no one, and, with her assailant unidentified, Zeb is desperate to be reunited with her son and to ensure his safety. But what will her search for the truth uncover? Will it bring answers or more questions? And what if the person she can rely on the least is herself? Packed full of emotion, drama, and mystery, The Day She Can't Forget is tense, evocative, and perfect for fans of The Sister and Saving Sophie.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Single mothers > Fiction.
Mothers and sons > Fiction.
Amnesia > Fiction.