The Capitalist Code : It Can Save Your Life and Make You Very Rich [electronic resource] / Ben Stein.
- ISBN: 9781520079257 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1520079257 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 12 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Blake Swihart.
|Summary, etc.:|| Most Americans have not inherited wealth or a successful business that can set them up for life. That means most Americans are destined to live with financial worries and concerns for the rest of their lives, right? Wrong! With his entertaining and informative style, New York Times bestselling author, actor, and financial pundit Ben Stein refutes the current notion that the corporate system is rigged against ordinary citizens and explains how corporate stock ownership is the best system ever devised to give both workers and savers a route to financial comfort and security. That's what this book is all about: how being smart about consistent, conservative investment in a diversified portfolio of stocks can harness the incredible power of the US economy, building financial security for any American that decides to participate.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.