- ISBN: 9781632158277 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1632158272 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Image Comics, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The Isles of Los Angeles 2089: humanity is addicted to technology. Getting a virtual buzz is the only thing left to live for, and gangsters run it all. Who do these gangsters turn to when they need their rule enforced? Constables Led Dent and Debbie Decay are about to be given a job that will force them out of the familiar squalor of LA and into the last tech-less country on Earth: The Garden Nation of Tokyo.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Addicts > Technology > Comic books, strips, etc.
Technology > Comic books, strips, etc.
Addicts > Comic books, strips, etc.
|Genre:||Science fiction comics.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.