Secrets kids know that adults oughta learn : enrich your life by viewing it though the eyes of a child [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781520080345 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1520080344 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 14 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Rudy Sanda.
|Summary, etc.:|| Kids have a fantastic way of looking at the world, and they are kind, curious, and completely honest about the things they experience. We tend to lose those natural traits as we get older, but it doesn't have to be that way. In this book, parents share stories about the lessons they've learned from their children-from hilarious anecdotes that make you think to out-of-nowhere, almost melancholy thoughts on modern issues.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children > Conduct of life.
Wit and humor.
Parent and child.