Phule's Company / Robert Asprin.
- ISBN: 9781541424425 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541424425 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 10 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Noah Michael Levine.
After being court-martialed by the Space Legion for ordering the strafing of a treaty-signing ceremony, multimillionaire Willard Phule receives his punishment: He must command the misfit Omega Company on Haskin's Planet, a mining settlement on the edge of settled space. At his duty station, he leverages his personal money and a knack for managing people to get the company to come together as a unit. Phule convinces the governor to leave the contract for an honorary duty up for competition between the Space Legionnaires and the Regular Army. The Army sends some of their most elite troops to take part in the competition, but Phule's company operates with their own unique tactics . . .
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Phule's Company (Fictitious characters) > Fiction.
Life on other planets > Fiction.
Space warfare > Fiction.
Search for related items by series