View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781681030234 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1681030233 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: [United States]: Bellwether Media, 2015.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The name "LEGO" comes from the Danish phrase for "play well." The company's popular toys have helped children to do just that. This title for inventive readers explores how a Danish family built up their small business brick by brick to create the world's third-largest toy company.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||LEGO koncernen (Denmark) > History > Juvenile literature.
Toy industry > Denmark > Juvenile literature.
Toy industry > United States > Juvenile literature.
LEGO toys > History > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series