Promethea. Issue 7-12 [electronic resource] / Alan Moore, writer ; J.H. Williams III, penciller ; Mick Gray, inker.
- ISBN: 9781401243685 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1401243681 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: America's Best Comics, 2013.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| This collection follows Sophie Bangs, the latest in a long line of Prometheas, on a winding journey of discovery as she continues to learn the secrets of the Immateria...and herself. Her transcendental adventure brings young Sophie to realms of magic and wonder that none have experienced before. This book contains such fan-favorite stories as "Rocks and Hard Places," where Sophie learns about the Promethea named Bill, and "Sex, Stars, and Serpents," where Sophie learns some valuable lessons.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Comic books, strips, etc.