Colony three Mars [electronic resource] / Gerald M. Kilby.
- ISBN: 9781518962646 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1518962645 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 18 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Author's Republic, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Nicol Zanzarella.
|Summary, etc.:|| Now that the truth of the genetic experiments on Mars has been revealed, new missions are on their way to gain control of this extraordinary technology. In the process, they seek to exploit and enslave the colonists-turning them into nothing more than lab rats. Worse, these newcomers are well armed, and prepared to go to war with each other to win control of the colony and its people. But Dr. Jann Malbec has a secret, one that she could use to spare the colony and save the colonists from this fate. However, by using it she will almost certainly doom Earth to a planet-wide pandemic of apocalyptic proportions. Yet she must choose. Earth or Mars-which is it going to be?
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Space colonies > Fiction.
Mars (Planet) > Fiction.