American history stories : 200 elementary stories of American history / Mara L. Pratt.
- ISBN: 9781504776080 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1504776089 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (12hr., 58 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Blackstone Audio, Inc., 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Jim Hodges.
The two hundred chapters of Mara L. Pratt's American History Stories cover all US history from the time of the explorers through the end of the Civil War-stories of conflicts over religion, troubles with Indians, the French and Indian War, the causes of the American Revolution, the daring exploits of those defending liberty, the early battles and struggles of the army, the heroes who led the colonists to victory, anecdotes from the time Washington became president, the War of 1812, the rise of Andrew Jackson, the sectional differences leading to the Civil War, stories from the time Lincoln and the secession of the Southern states, through the battles of Bull Run, Shiloh, Antietam, Vicksburg, Gettysburg, and Chickamauga, until the close of the war.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > History > Juvenile literature.