View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781541421394 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541421396 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 19 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Amy Melissa Bentley.
As the sole survivor of a buggy accident that left her orphaned at age four, Linda Zook was reluctantly raised by her Uncle Reuben. She longs to be worthy of someone, but the lasting trauma of her injuries and embittered upbringing have destroyed her self-worth. When Hannah Peterson asks her to work at the Heart of Paradise Bed & Breakfast, she's finally able to realize some confidence. Aaron Ebersol left the Amish community seventeen years ago when he could no longer bear the restrictions or the constant tension with his father. Despite years of unanswered letters to his parents and the roots he's put down in Missouri, Aaron rushes back to the Amish community of Paradise, Pennsylvania, after receiving word of his mother's stroke. Hesitant to get too close to the family he was once a part of, he decides to stay at the Heart of Paradise Bed & Breakfast. Talking with Linda allows him to explore his feelings about his family and his position in the Amish community. As Linda and Aaron open up to each other, their feelings for one another turn into more than friendship, and Aaron must make a decision about his future as an Amish man. Can Linda and Aaron forgive the family members who have deceived and forsaken them? And will Aaron be able to convince Linda that she is worthy of his love?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series
- Hearts of the Lancaster Grand Hotel ; [bk. 4]
- Clipston, Amy. Hearts of the Lancaster Grand Hotel ; bk. 4.