- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1205/2011018985-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1205/2011018985-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1205/2011018985-s.html - Sample text
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fulton Co PL - Rochester Main Library||FIC BLA (Text)||33187004280190||YA Fiction||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9780765328656
- ISBN: 9780765328670 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0765328658
- Physical Description: 316 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Tor, 2011.
|General Note:|| "A Tom Doherty Associates Book."
|Summary, etc.:|| For three years, seventeen-year-old Cas Lowood has carried on his father's work of dispatching the murderous dead, traveling with his kitchen-witch mother and their spirit-sniffing cat, but everything changes when he meets Anna, a girl unlike any ghost he has faced before.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ghosts > Fiction.
Wiccans > Fiction.
Cats > Fiction.
Blessing and cursing > Fiction.