Where the winds meet / written by Mi-hwa Joo ; illustrated by Oh Lee ; edited by Joy Cowley.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fulton Co PL - Rochester Main Library||EJ JOO (Text)||33187004304420||EJ - Preschool-grade 3||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781925233575
- ISBN: 192523357X
- Physical Description: 29 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 26 cm.
- Edition: English edition.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : big & SMALL, 2015.
- Distributor: Minneapolis, MN : distributed in the United States and Canada by Lerner Publishing Group, Inc.
"Where the Winds Meet is the story of a wind that wanders over Mongolia, a country that is well known for its deserts and grasslands. We travel with the wind to see how traditional Mongolians live day by day."--Page 4 of cover.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 64 (high) Semantic demand: 67 (high) Syntactic demand: 92 (very high) Structure demand: 87 (very high) Lexile
Translated from Korean.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Winds > Mongolia > Juvenile fiction.
Mongolia > Social life and customs > Juvenile fiction.
Winds > Fiction.
Mongolia > Social life and customs > Fiction.
Winds > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series