- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Geneva Branch||E 523.48 JON (Text)||34207002119478||Easy Non-Fiction||Checked out||04/30/2018|
- ISBN: 9781534522831 (pbk. book)
- ISBN: 9781534522572 (6 pack)
- ISBN: 9781534522725 (library bound book)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : KidHaven Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2018
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Far out planet -- Planet of gases -- Neptune's layers -- Stormy weather -- Moons and rings of Neptune.
Neptune and Uranus are sometimes called sister planets because they are so similar. However, Neptune has stronger winds and more storms than Uranus, and its not quite as cold. Readers will enjoy learning about what makes Neptune unique in this captivating volume. Detailed diagrams and impressive photographs help students visualize the fun facts theyre taking in with each turn of the page, making this familiar part of science curricula feel exciting.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Neptune (Planet) > Exploration > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series