- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pike Co PL - Petersburg Main Library||174 BRAN (Text)||38650833372178||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781591844341 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9780143130543 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1591844347 (hardback)
- Physical Description: xi, 372 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Portfolio/Penguin, 2011.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A book written by Sir Richard Branson, founder of Virgin (mobile, air, etc) about changing the rules of business as an entrepreneur"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Social responsibility of business.