The discovery of ramen / by Phil Amara & Oliver Chin ; illustrated by Juan Calle.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexandria-Monroe PL - Alexandria||jPB AMA (Text)||37521530871336||AMPL Juvenile Picture Book (K-4)||Available||-|
|Morgan Co PL - Martinsville Main Library||E AMA (Text)||78551000377163||Easy Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781597021340 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1597021342 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Edition: First hardcover edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco : Immedium, Inc., 
Dao, a red panda, guides Ethan and Emma, two school children, back into time to discover how ramen was created in Japan and how the noodle soup became popular worldwide.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Time travel > Fiction.
Ramen > Fiction.
Red panda > Fiction.
Pandas > Fiction.
Japan > History > 1868- > Fiction.
JUVENILE FICTION / People & Places / Asia.
Search for related items by series