- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Geneva Branch||E 567.912 ROB (Text)||34207002119056||Easy Non-Fiction||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9781512426410 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781512429176 (pb : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Lerner Publications, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Velociraptor ran -- Parts of a velociraptor.
|Summary, etc.:|| Velociraptor was a scrappy scavenger. Did you know it was only about the size of a chicken? Learn about what scientists know about velociraptors in the 21st century. Diagrams, a photo glossary, and other helpful features make this an interesting and informative look at a fascinating creature!
|Target Audience Note:|| Age 4-8.
K to Grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Velociraptor > Juvenile literature.
Dinosaurs > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series