- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Geneva Branch||E 155.4 CLA (Text)||34207002119023||Easy Non-Fiction||Checked out||12/30/2017|
- ISBN: 9781512433692 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781512455489 (pb : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Lerner Publications, 
- Copyright: ©2018
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Feeling scard -- Picture quiz.
|Summary, etc.:|| Yikes! What made that noise in your closet? If you've ever felt your heart beating fast and your palms sweating, chances are you were feeling scared! Find out what it means to feel scared and how to acknowledge your feelings. Show Less
|Target Audience Note:|| Age 4-7.
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fear in children > Juvenile literature.
Fear > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series