Investigating mass shootings in the United States / Bridey Heing.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ligonier PL - Ligonier||YA 363.25 H (Text)||73571200142612||Children's Room||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781508174622 (library bound : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 64 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Rosen Publishing Group, Inc., 2018.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction -- The history of mass shootings -- Major mass shootings in the United States -- The psychology of mass shootings -- Issues around mass shootings -- How can we fight mass shootings? -- The future of mass shootings.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Firearms and crime > United States > Juvenile literature.
Mass murder > United States > Juvenile literature.
Violent crimes > United States > Juvenile literature.
Gun control > United States > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- Terrorism in the 21st century: causes and effects
- Terrorism in the 21st century: causes and effects.