Transition from school to independent living.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM LC 19.26:T 68 (Text)||00000106413255||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 25 pages ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress, 2017.
|General Note:|| Caption title.
"Compiled by Christopher Corrigan September 2016"--Page 25.
Shipping list no.: 2017-0212-P.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 24-25).
|Summary, etc.:|| "Transition is a term used in the special education field to describe the process a student with disabilities undergoes to move from one educational setting to another (e.g. middle school to high school or high school to a higher education institution), or to leave the educational system entirely and prepare for independent living and enter the work force ... This document begins by listing the common terms used in the transition field. It then discusses transition programs and assistive technology students can use to help with transitions. It will also discuss legislation relating to transition. Because access to reading material is important for independent living, accessible reading services are listed as well. Finally, it concludes with resources and a bibliography"--Page [i].
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Reference guide / National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
- Reference guide (Library of Congress. National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped)