The changing face of maps / Tim Cooke.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Geneva Branch||912 COO CHA (Text)||34207002192392||Adult Non-Fiction||Checked out||11/05/2018|
|West Lebanon-Pike Twp PL - West Lebanon||J 912 COO (Text)||74861000021090||Juvenile||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780778732211 (reinforced library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780778732396 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 24 cm
- Publisher: St. Catharines, Ontario ; Crabtree Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2017
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What is a map? -- Uses of maps -- History of maps -- Maps and technology -- Maps in your world.
This informative book offers an introduction to the basics of maps and their different uses. A brief chronological history of maps and mapping gives readers an understanding of how maps have evolved over time. Readers will discover that advances in technologies have changed the format of maps from flat outlines to digital 3-D images with pop-up information in augmented reality.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Maps > Juvenile literature.
Map reading > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series