Verax : the true history of whistleblowers, drone warfare, and mass surveillance / Pratap Chatterjee and Khalil.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lebanon PL - Lebanon||GN CHA (Text)||34330513186842||Adult - Graphic Novels||Available||-|
|Mooresville PL - Mooresville||GN CHA (Text)||37323005327989||GRAPHIC_NOVELS||Available||-|
|Morgan Co PL - Martinsville Main Library||327.1273 CHA (Text)||78551000534224||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781627793551 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 1627793550 (trade pbk.)
- Physical Description: 229 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Metropolitan Books/Henry Holt and Company, 2017.
"9/11 not only marked the worst domestic terror attack in U.S. history, but also unleashed electronic spying by the government on a massive worldwide scale. In a wholly original and engaging telling, Verax ("truth-teller" and one of Edward Snowden's code names) recounts the full story of American electronic surveillance post 9/11, in brilliant comics form" -- provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject