- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Geneva Branch||E 668.4 RIV (Text)||34207002117324||Easy Non-Fiction||Checked out||01/24/2018|
- ISBN: 9781532120336 ((lib. bdg.))
- ISBN: 9781614797449 ((ebk.))
- ISBN: 9781614798002 (read-to-me ebk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Abdo Zoom, 
- Copyright: ©2018
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Science -- Technology -- Engineering -- Art -- Math -- Key stats.
|Summary, etc.:|| Where does plastic come from? Learn how this material is made and used in five easy-to-read chapters. Vibrant, full-color photos and bolded glossary words guide readers through real-world application to art and technology. Plus, a key stats section let readers zoom in and learn more. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Abdo Zoom is a division of ABDO.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Plastics > Juvenile literature.
Materials science > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series