- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Geneva Branch||E 523.7 HAN (Text)||34207002116904||Easy Non-Fiction||Checked out||04/10/2018|
- ISBN: 9781532100543 (hard cover)
- ISBN: 9781532101236 (ebk.)
- ISBN: 9781532101786 (read-to-me ebk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages color illustrations ; 24 x 29 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Abdo Kids, a division of ABDO, 
- Copyright: ©2018
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| How the sun was made -- The sun -- Life -- More facts.
|Summary, etc.:|| This title will cover how and when the Sun formed, what it is, its size, and why it is so important to our solar system and life on Earth. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Abdo Kids Jumbo is an imprint of Abdo Kids, a division of ABDO. Publisher's marketing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||SUn > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series