- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Geneva Branch||E 599.79 HAN (Text)||34207002116896||Easy Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781532100321 (hard cover)
- ISBN: 9781532101014 (ebk.)
- ISBN: 9781532101564 (read-to-me ebk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages color illustrations, color map ; 24 x 29 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Abdo Kids, a division of ABDO, 
- Copyright: ©2018
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Walruses -- Following the ice -- Back to the Bering Sea -- Walrus migration routes.
|Summary, etc.:|| Readers will learn about the impressive migration of Pacific Walruses. The title will cover information like why and when they migrate, how far they migrate, and where they migrate. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Abdo Kids Jumbo is an imprint of Abdo Kids, a division of ABDO. Publisher's marketing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Walrus > Juvenile literature.
Migration > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series