- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD YA LEH (Text)||30032001797734||NEW YOUNG ADULT AUDIOBOOKS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781536685565 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [7 sound discs (approximately 9 hours)?] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Grand Haven, Michigan?] : [Brilliance Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title from container.
[Typographic symbols and accents removed for systems compatibility.]
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Bahni Turpin.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Trell, a page-turning novel about the daughter of the imprisoned man, who persuades a reporter and a lawyer to help her prove her father's innocence."--from cover.
|Source of Description Note:|| Title and description based on researched data; resource not viewed.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Crime > Massachusetts > Boston > Fiction.
Judicial error > Massachusetts > Boston > Cases > Fiction.