- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD YA VAN (Text)||30032001797742||NEW YOUNG ADULT AUDIOBOOKS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781524782733 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [7 sound discs (approximately 8.5 hours)?] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York, New York?] : [Listening Library], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| [Typographic symbols and accents removed for systems compatibility.]
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Alex McKenna.
|Summary, etc.:|| "In her most incisive and insightful book yet, Wendelin Van Draanen, award-winning author of The Running Dream and Flipped, offers a remarkable portrait of a girl who has hit rock bottom, but begins a climb back to herself at a wilderness survival camp in the desert..."-- Provided by publisher.
|Source of Description Note:|| Title and description based on researched data; resource not viewed.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Conduct of life > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Camps > Fiction.