Dead, to begin with / by Bill Crider.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kendallville PL - Kendallville Main Branch||LARGE.PRINT MYSTERY CRIDER Dan.Rhodes_#24 (Text)||37516002033059||Adult New Book Shelf||Checked out||02/03/2018|
|Switzerland Co PL - Vevay||LP CRID (Text)||33710721772049||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432843915
- ISBN: 1432843915
- Physical Description: 381 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
|Summary, etc.:|| In Clearview, Texas, a wealthy recluse has joined the community and is leading the restoration of an old opera house. When he falls to his death, Sheriff Dan Rhodes suspects that he's been murdered, but there doesn't seem to be a motive. Who would want to kill someone who's helping the town and hasn't been around long enough to make any enemies? The Sheriff's suspicion proves to be true, however, and he begins to look for motives buried in the past, meanwhile having to deal with people fighting over baseball cards at a yard sale, writers who want to talk to him about his sex life, and the Clearview Ghost Hunters, headed up by Seepy Benton, who believes that the old theater is haunted. Clearview might be a small town, but there's no shortage of excitement.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rhodes, Dan (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Sheriffs > Fiction.
Texas > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- A Sheriff Dan Rhodes mystery
- Thorndike Press large print mystery
- Crider, Bill, 1941- Sheriff Dan Rhodes books.
- Thorndike Press large print mystery series.