- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||TEEN FAN FORMAN (ADVENTURERS WANTED) 5 (Text)||39206021344534||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781609079345 (hardbound : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1609079345 (hardbound : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 418 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Salt Lake City, Utah : Shadow Mountain, 
|Summary, etc.:|| Wizard-in-training Alex Taylor must help his mentor Whalen track down Whalen's nephew Jabez who was once being trained by Whalen but who now has chosen a path into dark magic.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wizards > Juvenile fiction.
Wizards > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Adventurers wanted ; book 5
- Forman, Mark, 1964-. Adventurers wanted ; bk 5.
- Adventurers wanted ; bk 5.