- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||MYS COX (HENRIETTA & INSPECTOR HOWARD) 2 (Text)||39206021363526||New Materials||Checked out||03/24/2018|
|Whiting Public Library||MFIC COX (Text)||51735011758892||Adult department||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781631520167
- ISBN: 1631520164
- Physical Description: 279 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Berkeley, CA : She Writes Press, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| "It's 1935, and ever since the big crash and her father's subsequent suicide, Henrietta Von Harmon has been left with the job of caring for her antagonistic mother and seven younger siblings. In desperation, Henrietta finally agrees to take a job as a taxi dancer at a local dance hall. Just as she's beginning to enjoy herself, however, the floor matron suddenly turns up dead. When the aloof Inspector Howard appears on the scene to investigate, he persuades Henrietta to go undercover for him, plunging even deeper into Chicago's gritty underworld."-- Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.
Amateur sleuth mystery.
Search for related items by series
- A Henrietta and Inspector Howard novel
- Cox, Michelle (Historical fiction writer). Henrietta and Inspector Howard novel.
- Henrietta & Inspector Howard ; 2