House of robots : robot revolution / James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD CD PATTERSON (3 DISCS) (HOUSE OF ROBOTS) 3 (Text)||39206021399272||J Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781478940630
- ISBN: 1478940638
- ISBN: 1478968680
- ISBN: 9781478968689
- Physical Description: 3 audio discs (225 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Hachette Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2017
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Jack Patterson.
"Robots on strike! Sammy's underappreciated mechanical helpers cause chaos in the house! It's up to Sammy and his disabled sister Maddie to keep the peace until his inventor mom reveals her secret project ... and why it was worth the wait"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- House of robots ; 3
- Patterson, James, 1947- House of robots (Sound recording) ; bk. 3.
- Patterson, James, 1947- House of robots ; 3.