Dial M for Morna / Evan Munday.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||TEEN MYS MUNDAY (DEAD KID DETECTIVE AGENCY) 2 (Text)||39206021278971||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781770410732
- ISBN: 1770410732
- Physical Description: 293 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario, Canada : ECW, 
- Copyright: ©2013
"Editor: Erin Creasey"--Title page verso.
October Schwartz is hot on the trail of the person (or persons) responsible for Morna MacIsaac's death in 1914--or as hot as one can be on a 100-year-old trail--when her living friend Yumi finds herself the target of harassment at school. The intrepid heroine in black eyeliner and her ghost friends sleuth their way through a mystery featuring a blizzard of suffragettes, ice-skating disasters, mystical telephones, and the Titanic, set against a backdrop of Yuletide pandemonium.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The Dead Kid Detective Agency ; bk. 2
- Munday, Evan. Dead Kid Detective Agency (Series) ; bk. 2.
- Munday, Evan. Dead Kid Detective Agency (Series) ; 2.