Stage fright on a summer night / Mary Pope Osborne.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG OSBORNE (MAGIC TREE HOUSE) 25 (Text)||39206021289754||J Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781509411108
- ISBN: 1509411100
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 1 hr.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Solon, Ohio : Findaway World, LLC, 
- Copyright: ℗2003
Title from container.
Previously released by Penguin Random House LLC, ℗2003.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
The Magic Tree House whisks Jack and Annie back to Elizabethan England, where they meet William Shakespeare himself--one of the greatest writers of all time! But Mr. Shakespeare is having a hard time with his latest show. Are Jack and Annie ready to make a big entrance? Or will it be curtains for Shakespeare?
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Magic tree house ; #25
- Osborne, Mary Pope. Magic tree house (Sound recording) ; #25.
- Osborne, Mary Pope. Magic tree house series ; 25.