Vacation under the volcano / Mary Pope Osborne.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG OSBORNE (MAGIC TREE HOUSE) 13 (Text)||39206021256159||J Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781467600729
- ISBN: 1467600725
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 40 min.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway, 
- Distributor: Solon, OH : Findaway World, LLC.
- Copyright: ℗2003
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
Previously released by Listening Library, p2003.
Issued on Playaway LIGHT, a dedicated audio media player.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
Eight-year-old Jack and his younger sister Annie find a magic treehouse. They are whisked back to Ancient Rome and a town called Pompeii the very day Mt. Vesuvius erupts.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Magic tree house ; #13
- Osborne, Mary Pope. Magic tree house. Spoken word ; #13.
- Magic tree house ; 13