Secrets of the seven : the Eureka key / Sarah L. Thomson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J THOMSON (SECRETS OF THE SEVEN) 1 (Text)||39206021204415||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781619637313 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1619637316 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 227 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury, 2016.
Sam (a puzzle master) and Martina (a history whiz) become involved in a dangerous quest to find seven keys left behind by Benjamin Franklin and a secret society of descendants, which, when gathered together, unlock a powerful weapon, so the middle schoolers must solve the puzzles, find the artifacts before the bad guy does, and save the nation.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series