Secrets of the seven : the Eureka key / Sarah L. Thomson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J THOMSON (SECRETS OF THE SEVEN) 1 (Text)||39206021204415||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781619637313 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1619637316 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 227 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| Sam (a puzzle master) and Martina (a history whiz) become involved in a dangerous quest to find seven keys left behind by Benjamin Franklin and a secret society of descendants, which, when gathered together, unlock a powerful weapon, so the middle schoolers must solve the puzzles, find the artifacts before the bad guy does, and save the nation.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series