Detective Gordon. 02 : A complicated case / by Ulf Nilsson ; illustrated by Gitte Spee ; translated by Julia Marshall.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ohio Twp PL - Bell Road Library||J NILSSON (DETECTIVE GORDON) 2 (Text)||39206021204423||J Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781776570591 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1776570596 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 104 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: [First American edition].
- Publisher: Wellington, New Zealand : Gecko Press, 2016.
When one of the animals is saying nasty things about the other forest creatures, Detective Gordon and his assistant Buffy investigate to find the culprit.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Detective and mystery stories.
Animals > Juvenile fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Search for related items by series