How to fight a dragon's fury / by Cressida Cowell.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||J AUD DIG COWELL (HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON) 12 (Text)||39206021254790||J Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781478908531
- ISBN: 147890853X
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (420 min.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Solon, Ohio : Findaway World, LLC, 
- Copyright: ℗2014
Title from container.
Tilte from Playaway label.
Originally released by Hachette Audio ℗2016
Release date supplied by publisher.
Previously released by Hachette Audio.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by David Tennant.
The Doomsday of Yule has arrived, and the future of dragonkind lies in the hands of one boy with nothing to show, but everything to fight for. Hiccup's quest is clear. But can he end the rebellion? Can he save the dragons? The stakes have never been higher, as the very fate of the Viking world hangs in the balance!
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- How to train your dragon ; bk. 12
- Cowell, Cressida. How to train your dragon. Spoken word ; 12.
- Cowell, Cressida. How to train your dragon ; 12.