Brew it! / edited by Cory Hershberger.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||641.873 BREW 2015 (Text)||39206021178122||NonFiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781620081358 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1620081350 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 207 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Publisher: [Irvine, CA] : i-5 Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 200-201) and index.
"This volume gives background information about beer brewing in general and home brewing in particular, including equipment needed, ingredients needed, and processes involved. Additionally, there are step-by-step instructions on brewing a pale ale plus beer recipes and food recipes using beer as an ingredient"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Brewing > Amateurs' manuals.
COOKING / Beverages / Beer.